The sky was clear, weather hot, I distinctively remember it feeling as if it was draining my energy. I sat in the bed closest to the window, looking outside. I never was given a chance to be someone, I was never given the right to be a member of this society. My heart aches as I watch a couple kiss at the park across the street from my bed. I wish I could have found the love of my life, the one to hold my hand through better or worse. I’m alone, I have been most of my life. The one in the bed next to me has been coughing non-stop. It’s almost soothing, for no one could hear the quickening drops in the machine recording. I felt myself relax into the reality that I would no longer be alive.
The finished version of:
With the paragraph I wrote on him included!!
The oc and the paragraph are both written by me, ahh, hopefully I’ll be able to do more in the future.
- miaudeath likes this
- mommarobot likes this
- shiro-mii likes this
- pervertseifukus likes this
- anonymous-and-proud likes this
- deadchrommoved reblogged this from princeofspookyness
- thedavesofourlives likes this
- sleepywarlock likes this
- sleepywarlock reblogged this from princeofspookyness
- bubblegumpatty likes this
- dorianboovus reblogged this from princeofspookyness
- princeofspookyness reblogged this from nagitokomaedead
- arseniccatnip-is-still-alive likes this
- the-groundskeeper reblogged this from nagitokomaedead
- the-groundskeeper likes this
- unmadeutopia reblogged this from nagitokomaedead
- nagitokomaedead posted this